The Assistant Project Manager, Commercial Real Estate will work directly under the supervision of the Senior Project Manager/ Superintendent. The Assistant Project Manager position requires knowledge in the real estate service industry sectors and building facility of all facets of project and construction coordination and management in a commercial environment.
Key Functions Duties:
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee resources for the delivery of building projects ranging from office renovations to large complex building repairs
- Overseeing the planning, managing, coordinating and supervising of activities
- Assist in evaluation and solution of potential field problems, referring them to the Project Manager.
- Responsible for schedules, the implementation of solutions necessary to achieve completion on time and on budget
- Ensure Health and Safety practices are enforced and adhered to as required.
- Ensure effective management of construction projects from initiation to completion stage.
- Attend site service meetings
- Coordinate schedules for servicing/utilities
- Liaison with contractors to ensure deficiency corrections
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering and/or Construction Management and/or Building Systems and certification or working toward Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- 5 years of relevant commercial building operations and construction required.
- Sound knowledge of construction practices and techniques, Building and Fire Code, safety procedures, permit and inspections requirements.
- Highly effective organizational, planning and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to work within a dynamic and challenging work environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of AUTOCAD, Word and Excel
Please forward your Resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Our Client offers a competitive remuneration package and opportunity for upward mobility.