Site Superintendent required for Low-rise Residential Projects.
- Run a site safely, effectively, with top notch quality control and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
- Create, maintain and execute the project plan and schedule and ensure compliance with budget.
- Supervise and coordinate all construction activities.
- Supervise, direct, coach and train Assistant Superintendents, Coordinators, hourly Foreman and hourly staff assigned to project.
- Create site specific plans and procedures; ensure the implementation of the Site-Specific Safety Program to create a safe work environment throughout the job site; adhere to the safety and record keeping requirements.
- Ensure project materials and workmanship meets the project quality standards and design requirements.
- Assist with obtaining necessary information from engineers, designers, inspectors & municipal/provincial authorities.
- Provide daily/weekly project updates to project manager as required.
- 5 or more years experience with low rise residential projects from evac-occupancy stage.
- Knowledge of Tarion and Ontario Building codes
- Certification in a Construction, Engineering or any related trade is an asset.
Please forward your Resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org