Finance Manager, Business Unit Support 85 to 90k plus 20% bonus +++ Other great perks!
Our client is a very well respected, highly desired employer who has a great reputation for treating their employees very well. They provide extensive room for growth and development and prefer to promote from within. Due to extensive growth this exciting and rewarding role is available.
In this newly created role you will engage in comprehensive financial analysis that will help drive strategic and operational decision making. You will be responsible for the business unit management reporting, performance management, budget cycle support, pricing and billing support and analysis, special projects and leading team members in meeting financial reporting requirements. You will also have the opportunity to mentor junior team members and lead the team’s participation in the firms coop program.
• Minimum 4 years experience working in a financial Analysis role within a finance department within the financial services industry.
• Experience in financial analysis and modeling, reporting, budgeting and/or business planning and performance management.
• Completion of or working towards a CPA designation and/or CFA or MBA.
• You are well-organized, attentive to detail, and capable of good time-management
• You are a team player with good communication and presentation skills
• You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and keen analytical skills
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well with all levels of the organization
• You exude leadership and are capable of tactfully influencing senior management
• Primary accountability for the Finance support of the Client Services Division and Fund Operations
• Create and continually enhance key business unit reports that capture key measures of success
• Engage in comprehensive financial analysis to help drive strategic and operational decision making
• Lead in the development of financial forecasts and related annual budgets
• Identify and implement solutions which improve efficiency and effectiveness through the elimination, simplification, and automation of processes
• Participate in special projects as required
• Mentor junior members of the team and lead the team’s participation in the firms coop program
Please forward resumes in a Word document to Shelley Hogan firstname.lastname@example.org