LOW RISE RESIDENTIAL FINISHING SITE SUPERINTENDENT required for East GTA for a large multi-residential new project to commence in the New Year. Our client is seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual with experience who is looking for a long term career with a great company. Our client offers a very competitive remuneration package and benefits. Be part of their legacy and winning team! :Please forward your Resume and/or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Only those Candidates with the required experience will be contacted. Great company, great remuneration package, great future!
- Create schedule, coordinate, and supervise the completion of all construction finishing activities for each home from drywall stage to occupancy.
- Ensure project materials and workmanship meet the project quality standards and design requirements.
- Meticulous attention to detail in finishing standards ensuring any quality issues are resolved.
- Ensure all customization's are completed in accordance with work orders.
- Oversee all PDI procedures and ensure all items notes on the PDI are addressed and final inspections completed before occupancy.
- Manage trades to ensure quality and timely completion of all work.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations and procedures and maintain a clean and safe job site at all times.
- Assist with obtaining necessary information from engineers, designers, inspectors & municipal/provincial authorities as needed.
- Resolve and advise senior management of potential problems, work interferences or schedule difficulties while assisting in circumventing/resolving such conflicts; anticipate and resolve project issues and schedule difficulties.
- Other duties as required.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma/vocational training.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Ability to lead and assess trade performance on the job.
- Ability to read and understanding working drawings and apply sound engineering principals
- Ability to schedule, monitor and forecast resources for optimum efficiency.
- Understands when to seek out professional advice.
- Strong team and customer service skills; effective communication skills.
- Knowledge, training and certification in OH&S legislation, policies, and procedures, e.g. Basics of Supervision, First Aid, Fall Arrest, Natural Gas, WHMIS
- Knowledge of Ontario Building Code
Please send resume to email@example.com or feel free to call me on 416-368-6446 Ext 227.