Full Stack Developer
Reporting to the Manager of Internet Development, the Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible to develop industry leading applications that deliver an awesome client experience through our evolving digital channels. An ideal candidate will bring strong Java full stack web development experience with an ability to think outside of box.
- Collaborate with a team of full stack developers to design, develop, and unit test new features on existing applications
- Integrate front-end and back-end systems
- Design and prototype new web applications
- Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues.
- Maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions
- Full stack development skills with a flair for creating engaging user experiences
- Strong front end experience; Experience with jQuery, Mobile and responsive web design.
- Web Service technologies (REST/SOAP)
- Web Content Management experience using the (OWCS) platform
- Experience with object oriented programming(OOP)
- Database technologies such as JDBC, Oracle, SQL
- JUNIT or other unit testing tools/frameworks/methodologies
- Experience with gathering and analyzing business requirements for implementation
- Passionate about performance, security, reliability and scalability,
- Self-starter, Strong communication skills- having the ability to understand and explain technical issues to non-technical team members
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level.
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis
- More than 5 years of recent experience as a full stack developer.
- University Degree or College Diploma in the field of Computer Science.
Applicants please send the resume at: email@example.com