HR Generalist - Part Time
6 Months 5 days/week, after 6 months 3 days/week.
Currently looking for a stand alone HR Generalist responsible for most Human Resources activities to include
training and development, health and safety, and employee relations within a Print Manufacturing
This position will process payroll biweekly (automated), Coordinate health and
Safety program. Also work on updating policies, manuals, employee documentation and ensure
these updates are followed by management and supervisors. This position will start for the first
6 months at 5 days a week and then turn into a 3 day a week opportunity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare, process, distribute payroll (Automate Payroll)
• Policy development, documentation and employee relations issues
• Develop personnel salary structure, job documentation, and evaluation systems
• Advise, Assist, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation
• Administer Health and Safety Program, WSIB and Non-WSIB claims
• Apply and maintain existing legal labour requirements
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources
• CHRP certification or working towards
• 3-5 years of experience in a Generalist role
• Must be able to work independently / stand alone
• Must have HR Manufacturing experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
15 Years Staffing Print & Packaging Industries across the GTA & Southern Ontario.
Enhancing career options within the Print & Packaging industry.
Email Direct: email@example.com