IT Manager\Desktop Support
Duties and responsibilities
- Create, modify and delete user accounts, email addresses and logins
- Setup users on new devices, install any and all software required for them to function, i.e., Windows 7 installs, Office 2010 and Outlook setup, etc.
- Make physical backups of the WinSol server, store monthly tapes in a fireproof safe
- Check off site backups of all other servers, recover data as needed
- Advise and help users with software or hardware issues on phones
- Setup new Smart phones for users.
- Archive email to save server space
- Be available after hours for server maintenance, firewall maintenance, server upgrades other hardware maintenance.
- Be available on cell phone for emergency assistance to users any time.
- Tracking of all IT equipment – In & out
- All day to day IT Requirements
- Work closely with HR to implement policies and procures
- Manage Corporate Cell Phone Contract
- Manage photocopies lease agreements
- Help maintain a virus free atmosphere and data protection
- Vendor Management Experience – Microsoft, Cisco Fortinet etc
- Manage VPN Connectivity
- Other Special projects
- 8-10 Years’ Experience
- Post-Secondary Education
- Various online seminars over the years
Applicants please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org