Junior Project Coordinator
Work with an industry leader in land development and project management services. This organization supports developers, landowner groups, builders, institutional land owners, and municipalities. This company has been providing services to private and public sectors involved in the land development industry for nearly 25 years.
The preferred candidate will have graduated from a Planning or Engineering program, and have 1 to 3 years experience.
You will work closely with the Vice President, and Project Managers to advance lands through the all stages of the development approval, processes. In addition, the successful candidate will assist in a wide range of projects, including project management, group management and financial / administrative functions related thereto.
- Attend Local and Regional committee and council meetings (some of which may be outside of normal office hours), project meetings with Municipal and Regional staff and landowner groups
- Attend site visits, construction meetings in accordance with the project work plan and scope of work;
- Preparation of project documentation including agendas, minutes, action list, work plans
- Coordinate the processing of clients’ lands through the development process (Official Plan, Secondary Plan, Block Plan, Draft Plan, Zoning Bylaw, Site Plan,
- Assist in the preparation of development timelines and schedules for the delivery of the project
- Become knowledgeable in Cost Sharing Agreement, Funding Agreements, and other development related agreements, as required.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of financial analysis, reports, & reporting for project related matters, as required.
- Demonstrate a high level of interest and skills relating to planning, development and construction related projects
- Administration work (filing, organizing, cataloging, accounts)
- independent, able to undertake tasks with minimal supervision
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Computer literate in Outlook, Word, Excel
- Provisional member of Canadian Institute of Planners, or CET preferred but not required
- a background in financial administration / financial reporting is an asset
- valid G drivers license with automobile a requirement
Please email your resume to Lisa Bagin firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews start immediately!