Low-Rise Residential Service Manager required for a leading developer/builder in the GTA.
- Handle all service requirements, day-to-day administrative/site management required to process and requisition all necessary work.
- Ensure Customer service department is performing at a high level.
- Manage Service administrators, service technicians and supervisors.
- Interface with trade partners to ensure prompt response.
- Manage the completion of warranty services.
- Review and schedule PDI’s, 30 days and year end warranty service request.
- Inspect homes and coordinate with all trades and or service men based on homeowner’s Tarion warranty.
- Must have knowledge of Tarion Guidelines and general construction knowledge.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills, inter-personal and stellar communication skills.
- Candidates must have 4 or more years of direct experience with a developer/builder.
- Client offers a great remuneration package, positive and team spirited environment. Our Client prides themselves in the quality of workmanship provided and ensures that responsive and exceptional service is provided at all times.
Please forward your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org