West Toronto, ON
Job ID: 13925 Type: Perm
• Work on and maintain the various CTP output proofing and plating devices in order to meet and exceed our client’ s expectations.
• Ensure that the creation of the final ripped file from customer supplied files
• Ensure that signed client approvals have been completed before proceeding to the imposition proof stage with plates.
• Ensure that files have been sent to press.
• Complete prepress docket information for labour time and materials.
• File Prep, Composition, RIP/Trap, Plating, Maintenance, Troubleshooting prepress.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Prepress Workflow Software, CTP, and PDF workflow.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
15 Years Staffing Print & Packaging Industries across the GTA & Southern Ontario.
Enhancing career options within the Print & Packaging industry.
Email Direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
"In our dealings with Dean Group, we have always been provided with quality personnel in a timely manner. It has always been a pleasure dealing with Dean for their expertise, personal commitment, and energy to meet our goals."- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment