One of our PharmEng client is currently seeking a charismatic and self-starting Project Manager for a project in Toronto, ON.
- Provide project management skills to develop and execute projects.
- Coordination of multiple project activities including: tracking field progress, coordinating commissioning and qualification activities, coordinating with maintenance for calibration and turnover activities
- Responsible for time tracking of project staff and cost control.
- Communicate with customers and key stakeholders.
- Prepare periodic updates to support the project leader.
- Prepare and present presentations as appropriate.
- Implement projects in a safe and GMP compliant manner.
- Meet all Health and Safety training requirements, and implement Health and Safety procedures (Safe Plan of Actions, Permits, etc.) on all projects.
- Perform duties and projects assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a similar or related role in a Pharma or Biologics facility.
- Highly capable of developing, executing and reviewing validation protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ/URS/etc).
- Knowledge of validation principles, standard concepts, practices, procedures and requirements in GMP regulated environments.
- Capable of developing validation strategies, evaluate current processes and procedures and lead a validation team.
- Must have direct experience in commissioning and validation protocols, reviewing technical documents, and generating finial reports as related to pharmaceutical/biotech equipment, facility and utility systems
- Ability to author, review, and /or approve Policies, SOPs, Work Instructions, forms and templates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org