Our client, rated as a Top Canadian Employer for Young People and a Top Toronto Employer in 2017 is searching for a pro- active assistant who enjoys working in a team environment. This role will support 2 VP’s and 2 Directors within their IT Leadership group. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintains the schedule and calendars, responds to meeting requests, telephone or e-mail inquiries for the leadership team
- Provides general administrative support and supports the day to day activities of the leadership team
- Manages calendars, travel, expense reporting and TimeTracker system (attendance reporting)
- Prepares and revises presentations, reports and databases
- Plans and coordinates both on-site and off-site meetings and organizes special functions
- Liaises and coordinates activities or events through relationships with other executive and administrative assistants across the organization worldwide
- Process requisitions for office and equipment supplies and manages payment of the corresponding invoices
The Expertise You Bring:
- Completion of post secondary education.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative role ideally working with senior management in the financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
- Flexible and open to continuous change and ambiguity. Must be adaptable, and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups.
- Strong computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- Knowledge of the financial services or mutual fund industry experience is an asset
Salary 54k plus Bonus Plus RSP Plus Gym
Interested candidates may forward a resume to Martha Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org