Senior Commercial Property Accountant
Job ID: 13210 Type: AF - Accounting & Finance
Senior Property Accountant required for leading residential developer/builder to manage the following:
- Full cycle accounting
- Annual Tenant Cost Recovery Year Ends
- Preparation of CAM, property taxes, and other recovery expenses and schedules for tenant adjustments and billings.
- Bank reconciliations and follow up on outstanding items -- Annual year ends -- accrual, adjusting, amortization journal entries, working paper schedules, accurately analyze and reconcile accounts, variances, and draft financial statements.
- Experience in understanding, complying, and remitting all government payroll, sales (HST), and corporate taxes and other government forms.
- Full understanding and ability to interpret tenant leases, amendments, renewals, assignments and how to enter into software. Ability to run monthly rent rolls, reduce rent calculations, move-outs, tenant security deposit adjustments, and bad debt write-offs.
- Payroll - weekly/monthly, EFT direct deposit, must know payroll rules and remittances
- Experience and knowledge of A/R and A/P functions -- ability to give accounting direction to staff on new areas and/or exceptions.
Candidates must have an accounting certification, seven or more years of property and corporate accounting.
Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently.
Please forward your Resume in confidence to: email@example.com
"In our dealings with Dean Group, we have always been provided with quality personnel in a timely manner. It has always been a pleasure dealing with Dean for their expertise, personal commitment, and energy to meet our goals."- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment