Senior Programmer Analyst – Toronto, ON
One of our IT Technology client is looking for Magento developer with 7years of experience. Should have
experience in the below technologies. The role is on contract with a strong possibility of getting converted in a full time role.
- Expert in the Magento platform & Strong experience with hold PHP, MySQL
- Should have developed Magento and PHP based applications with Object Oriented MVC architecture
- Collaborate with the HTML & Design Team to develop the Frontend
- Knowledge of Magento backend development (building custom extensions and modules).
- Magento front end development Building Custom Themes & Magento Theme Integration.
- Strong database management and design (data normalisation, foreign key constraints, indexes) skills.
Required skills & Qualifications
- BE/B.Tech / MCA/MSc (IT) or equivalent
- Experience creating Modules/Web Services (REST/SOAP)/Themes
- Experience with MySQL/Apache/Redis/Varnish
- Experience with developing customer plugins and components for Magento
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum) using continuous integration and delivery tools such as: GitHub, CloudFormation, CodeBuild, etc.
- Experience in building services on AWS for Android & iOS. Mobile programming skills are plus.
- Experience with GIT / SVN
- CakePHP knowledge
- Experience with using Content Delivery Network
- Experience with utilizing Caching - through NGINX + APC + Memcache + Varnish caching
- PHP Accelerators - APC, ZendOptimizer+ or Xcache.
Good written and verbal Communication skills is a must. Good team player.
Experience in Healthcare industry will be a big advantage
Applicants please share your resume at email@example.com