Dean Group - Toronto http://www.deangroup.ca http://www.deangroup.ca USD 85000 YEAR
Analyst, Capital Markets Product Control (Scout HOT Job)
Toronto, Ontario M5H 2N2
2019-02-22 2019-04-25 Type: FE-Financial Services Job Number: 15312
Our client, a well reputed Bank is looking to hire Analyst-Capital Markets Product Control based in Toronto!
As a CM Product Control Associate or Team Lead, the candidate will be primarily responsible for:
• Preparing and processing journal entries,
• Preparing reconciliations and resolving differences between source systems and ledgers.
• Ensure prompt investigation and resolution of issues and recommend improvements
• Maintain effective relationships with P&L, Finance, Operations and Technology groups
• Ensure the quality of own work and understand its impact on the processes of others within and outside of own function/unit
• Provide assistance with system upgrade and release testing
• Identify and recommend automation opportunities and implement agreed upon process changes
• Provide guidance and assistance to team members
This role has the authority to:
Approve financial entries (250, 000, 000 or as per the approved LOA)
Write-offs (500 or as per the approved LOA).
Scope and Impact:
Business supported: Capital Markets
Regions Supported: Cda, US, Ldn, Ireland, Asia.
Legal entities supported: Multiple in Canada, US, Europe, Asia.
Complexity of activity: highly complex – specialized accounting
• Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics with a minimum of two to three years of related experience preferred
• Accounting/Professional designation would be an asset
• Experience in financial services industry with a focus on Capital Markets would be an asset
Please share your resume with Ruchika Kohli on firstname.lastname@example.org
"In our dealings with Dean Group, we have always been provided with quality personnel in a timely manner. It has always been a pleasure dealing with Dean for their expertise, personal commitment, and energy to meet our goals."- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment