Dean Group - Toronto http://www.deangroup.ca http://www.deangroup.ca USD 50.00 HOUR
Audit Project Manager
Toronto, ON M5G 2E5
2019-09-04 2019-10-22 Type: AF - Accounting & Finance Job Number: 15686
Audit Project Manager/5 months contract/Downtown
Our client is looking for an Audit Project Manager for a contract role based in Downtown Toronto. The main purpose of the role is to supervise performance, audit projects and special projects; provide risk and assurance consulting services to management and staff. Provide input to the development of the audit plan; leading, coaching and training a team of audit staff on a project basis.
Knowledge / Skill Requirement:
1. Generally accepted auditing standards, accounting principles, audit practices and methodologies to plan, co-ordinate and lead audit projects such as: compliance, financial management, value for money, forensic and special investigations.
2. Participate in strategic and operational planning for the audit function.
3. Project management methodology to manage the planning and conduct of several concurrent projects within budget and target date.
4. Business, programs, policies and legislative authorities unique to client groups to ensure the legislative and statutory requirements that effect client business, programs and services are addressed in all audits.
5. Knowledge of computer applications, controls and computer assisted audit techniques to extract and analyze information contained in computer programs; word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, e-mail and database applications.
6. Oral and written communication skills to prepare audit reports and present findings, prepare briefing notes, House Book notes, issues analysis and responses to FOI requests.
Please share your resume with Ruchika Kohli firstname.lastname@example.org
resumes submission deadline Sept 13/2019 @6pm
"In our dealings with Dean Group, we have always been provided with quality personnel in a timely manner. It has always been a pleasure dealing with Dean for their expertise, personal commitment, and energy to meet our goals."- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment