532 Romeo St S Stratford, ON N5A 6S5
4-6 positions available
Starts at $31, 14 and goes all the way up to $32, 64
Shifts are straights - Afternoon and Midnight
Company offers full benefits including dental (no premium paid by the employee)
Pension Plan after 1 year - 4.3% of the salary - client matches 100%
Total of 14 Millwrights in the plant now
Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe systems in industrial establishments by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment for wear and damage. Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with Team Leaders, machine operators, set up persons or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, compressors and a wide variety of pumps.
- Knowledge on Hydraulic troubleshooting by reading the schematics.
- Install, commission and maintain hydraulic servo and proportional systems.
- Install, commission and maintain power transmission systems.
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- Maintains records of repairs, calibrations, and tests. Enters information into computer as required.
- Maintains a clean and safe workplace.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
Completion of apprenticeship program with certificate from an accredited Province of Ontario preferred; and 8000 hours related experience and/or training.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to interpret drawings, blueprints and schematics.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to describe problems and solutions to other employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs, and charts.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Completion of an approved apprenticeship preferred.
- Certificate from the Province of Ontario for the trade.
- Lift truck and powered man lift operator’ s license.
- Maintenance gas fitters license recommended.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Industrial Automation
Interested candidates please send your resume to Cosmas Aberika - firstname.lastname@example.org