Dean Group - Toronto http://www.deangroup.ca http://www.deangroup.ca USD 70000 YEAR
Maintenance Service Tech - (Print / Packaging)
2019-01-08 2019-06-21 Type: Printing Job Number: 15233
Maintenance Service Tech - (Packaging)
• Provide preventative maintenance services for plant equipment
• Troubleshoot and repair breakdowns of manufacturing equipment
• Maintain documentation and all repair / modification records as required by provincial regulation;
• Actively participate in continuous improvement activities
• Ensure all Health and Safety standards are understood and practiced
• 3-5 years’ experience within a print or packaging manufacturing environment.
• Must have a valid Industrial Millwright license (433A).
• Strong working knowledge of hydraulics / pneumatic systems,
• Experience with machining and parts fabrication, including welding.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and problem solving skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Over 15 Years Staffing Media, Print & Packaging Industries.
Enhancing career options, Head to the front of the line.
Email Direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
"In our dealings with Dean Group, we have always been provided with quality personnel in a timely manner. It has always been a pleasure dealing with Dean for their expertise, personal commitment, and energy to meet our goals."- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment