National Programmatic Executive 115k, Benefits From Day one!, Free On-Site Gym Membership, Free Parking, RSP, Tuition Reimbursement, Bonus, ++++
Work with one of Canada's most iconic brands. Our client is a leader in the automotive industry and one of Canada’s largest digital businesses. Their traffic has tripled over the last 3 years, generating more than 5.5 million unique visitors per month.
In this exciting, newly created role, you will be responsible for spearheading our client’s national programmatic strategy. Working with the VP of National Sales you will support and refine the value proposition, sales strategy and execute the tactics necessary to generate new revenue from the leading national advertisers and their agencies.
This role is responsible for creating a best-in-market ecosystem and driving significant revenue growth through our client’s ad-tech platforms. Through a combination of data sales, programmatic display and careful management of the exchange environment, the successful candidate will be accountable for creating efficiencies within the platform and generating demand from our client’s agency clients.
Through strong account leadership, strategic development and high productivity, you will ensure that our client is front of mind across all major trading desks – both agency group and independent, to capture significant share of spend with both core & non-core advertisers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work closely with the core sales team to develop strategic on-line proposals to help drive National OEM revenues.
- Work closely with the VP of National to build a strong national accounts strategy, sales pipeline and stream of business.
- Ensure that our client remains at the forefront of the digital publisher landscape through constant development of the technology stack, insights into market direction and comprehensive understanding of the programmatic landscape
- Implemented sales initiatives and strategy in a competitive environment
- Worked across trading desk environments
- Proven track record of achieving business and sales objectives
- Sophisticated understanding of programmatic landscape
- Best in class professional selling skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org