Dean Group - Toronto http://www.deangroup.ca http://www.deangroup.ca USD 65000 YEAR
Purchaser / Planner - Packaging Manufacturer
2019-02-08 2019-03-18 Type: Packaging Job Number: 15292
Purchaser / Planner (Packaging), Mississauga
As a purchaser / planner, help coordinate within a team environment the material
flow within this Packaging Manufacturer.
• Proven purchasing, estimating and supporting coordination experience minimum 5 years
• Experience with Packaging or Print Environments
• Proficient in ERP software, Excel, Outlook and Word
• Experience with KANBAN, RFP’ s, JIT Inventory Management
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and practice effective time-management skills
• Superior organization of paperwork and inter-relationship of the flow at each stage of purchasing process
• Excellent problem-solving and ability to adapt/respond to changing demands
• Post-Secondary Education in Purchasing, Estimating, Business Administration or equiv. experience
Competitive Pay, Bonus, Benefits, Profit Sharing
Please send your resume to email@example.com
15 Years Staffing Media, Print & Packaging Industries.
Enhancing career options, Head to the front of the line.
Email Direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
"In our dealings with Dean Group, we have always been provided with quality personnel in a timely manner. It has always been a pleasure dealing with Dean for their expertise, personal commitment, and energy to meet our goals."- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment