Dean Group - Toronto http://www.deangroup.ca
SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER
2018-06-15 2019-09-07 Job ID: 14739 A Type: RE-Real Estate & Property
SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER required for leading real estate investment firm to oversee the day to day management of an A class commercial and retail portfolio. Candidates will be responsible for the following:
Specific duties and responsibilities:
• The Senior Property Manager will ensure that the property is maintained to the highest professional standards, that all buildings in the portfolio are managed in a cost effective and profitable manner and in accordance with Company operating budgets and policies.
• Negotiation of contracts related to all operations and maintenance of the building.
• Responsible for providing supervision and direction to the all staff to ensure that all requirements within the complex are managed and monitored on a timely basis.
• Responsible for maintaining positive tenant relations, assisting with the timely collection of lease payments And settlement of tenant disputes.
• Responsible for co-ordination, management and oversight of tenant construction and property renovations.
• Responsible for ensuring proper preventative maintenance programs are in place
• Responsible for ensuring that all electrical, mechanical, safety and HVAC systems are adequately maintained.
• Responsible for the preparation of a monthly reporting.
• Responsible for preparation of annual operational plans, budget, monthly forecasts and financial analysis.
• Provide direction and assistance to all on-site staff
Candidates must have eight or more years of commercial property management experience, exceptional customer service skills, problem solving abilities and creative solution ideas, a sound business acumen and effective management skills to lead a dynamic team! Candidates are required to have a property management certification coupled with the years of "hands on" management experience. Our Client offers a competitive remuneration package. Please forward your Resume in confidence to: email@example.com. Great opportunity and great team!
"In our dealings with Dean Group, we have always been provided with quality personnel in a timely manner. It has always been a pleasure dealing with Dean for their expertise, personal commitment, and energy to meet our goals."- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment