Security Engineer – Enhanced reliability clearance is required
6 months contract with possibility of extension
Work location is Atria
The position requires security experience, technical expertise, strong analytic skills, must be able to interpret complex information, adapts as needed and have a deep understanding of security risks, data impact and controls to help mitigate the risk and provide countermeasures.
- Minimum 5-7years Information security and Engineering experience working with Network architecture.
- Process and Security Engineering
- Device and Product Maintenance
- Vendor Management
- Experience in managing 3rd party security service providers in delivering security services.
- Understand the technical ramifications of various security technologies, controls, function and implementation scenarios
- Pragmatic understanding of security problems, as a mix of technology and process issues, with the ability to pursue solutions at both layers within the organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong business knowledge (ie. client's business products, services & organization) and expert knowledge of related technology industry, products and processes
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise technology standards and guidelines
- Extensive knowledge of Information Security principles, protocols, practices and industry standards
- Solid understanding of existing and emerging Information Security technologies
- Problem solving and resolution through negotiation and influence is required as part of this position (Network and Security)
- Certification(s) in data network engineering and/or security preferred - CCNP/CCNP-Security, CCSP, CISSP
- Email Security (Microsoft Exchange),IDS,IPS,Firewalls (Checkpoint preferred),Web Proxy,Endpoint,Ant-malware – FireEye,SIEM (Qradar)
Interested applicants please share your resume at email@example.com