5 litigation assistants
77 King Street West Suite 400 Toronto, ON M5X 0A1
Where are you?
Are you interested in joining a premier law firm in the downtown core that is growing and expanding their litigation team?
Compensation? Salary – up to $70k but there is flexibility for the right person….
Beautiful offices – working in a supportive and friendly environment.
- Drafting, preparing and typing of correspondence, accounts, pleadings, briefs, various litigation documents and court forms.
- Arranging for service and filing of documents and related instructions to process servers/agents, and contracts pertaining to service.
- Preparing and maintaining a bring-forward system and diarizing court dates, examinations for discovery, meetings, and appointments.
- Entering/maintaining/managing Lawyer’ s dockets; liaising with Accounting as needed
- Responding to client requests for information.
Minimum of 2 years of litigation experience needed.
Bonus points if you have litigation and construction experience.
Please forward your resume to the attention of Lisa Brennan at: