Accounting Clerk/Finance Operations 38-40K
370 King St. West, 5th floor TORONTO, ON M5V 1J9
Our downtown automotive auction client is busy! This Canadian division handles the entire life cycle from on-boarding new customers, loading up pre-owned car inventories, opening up the auction, and processing the payments and refunds for customer' s on-line purchases.This is an expansive dealership network across North America.
The Finance department requires additional staff to keep up with demand!
In this role you will serve as a support resource for several members of the finance and accounting team.
- Handle email and phone inquiries from internal and external clients
- Coordinate credit limit set ups with respect to dealer' s purchases
- Process daily funding reports, and refunds and make credit adjustments on cancelled sales
- Set up EFT/Direct Debit payment methods
- Review, investigate, and problem solve different issues
- Other duties include corresponding with suppliers using Outlook, data entry, and basic clerical tasks.
Minimum 2 years of similar accounting/finance experience
MS Word and Excel at intermediate levels SAP experience a nice asset (will train)
Be familiar with debit/credit as related to client accounts
You will also act as a point of contact for dealership members, vendors, suppliers, lenders, and other financial partners.
Interviews start immediately. A clear criminal background check is required at offer stage.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume to Lisa Bagin email@example.com.