Full Stack Developer (Front End and Back End Development)
130 Queen Street West Osgoode Hall TORONTO, ON M5H 2N6
Full Stack Developer (Front End and Back End Development) - Full Time Role Opportunity With Top Toronto Employer!
Location – Toronto
Competitive pay package with great benefits and awesome work culture
The Senior Java Programmer/Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of client’ s web based application systems. Leads the planning and identification of web application system requirements, analysis and recommendations regarding feasibility, significance and scope of related projects, and management of application system development, design, modification and upgrade solutions.
- A college diploma or university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, coupled with relevant, ongoing education in applications development and relational database technologies.
- 7 years progressive, related experience in applications development and support, design and analysis.
- Knowledge of frameworks and APIs such as Hibernate, Spring, Angular, Bootstrap is desirable.
- Experience with .NET and iSeries/AS400 would be considered an asset.
- Thorough understanding of the networked Windows and Linux environments.
- Thorough understanding of application system development cycle and documentation requirements to support each phase in the cycle.
- Extensive knowledge of current trends and development in information systems and their applications in relation to business solutions.
- Excellent communication skills for knowledge sharing and brainstorming sessions.
- Speak in a clear, articulate manner for individual and/or group situations.
- Reasons through complex spoken and written information.
- Interprets and applies complex information from technical manuals and diagnostic output.
Roles and responsibilities
- As a senior member of the IT Development & Data Management team, contributes to the definition of integrated web applications system’ s needs, in relation to individual client department requirements.
- Performs needs analysis and contributes to development of project specifications, plans project activities related to applications design, development, support and upgrades, and implements approved project plans.
- Assesses, analyzes and evaluates the feasibility and desirability of corporate information application systems, including new applications, application modifications, and application upgrades.
- Leads assigned projects with respect to development, testing, application system modeling, implementation and maintenance of web based applications in support of client department needs.
- Develops appropriate supporting documentation.
Interested applicants please share your resume at email@example.com