32 Britian Street 2nd floor Toronto, ON M5A 1R6
Sr. Payables/ Receivables/Vendor Management Analyst
Up to $28.00 per hour with a Global Leader in the CPG industry.
6-month contract position / possible perm opportunity
Strong investigation with complex reconciliation experience needed.
Solely responsible for key local accounting processes and supports the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions. Attention to detail and effective communication skills are essential to the success of this role.
Must have 3+ years experience handling:
- Account analysis
- Credit memos
- Reporting – monthly and ad hoc
- All aspects of Vendor Management; responding to questions; resolving discrepancies
- A/R – supporting US colleagues in clearing customer remittances
- Prepare month end reporting, month end accruals, commission calculations,
- Inventory reconciliation
- Extensive reporting using SAP and Excel. Experienced using Pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Monthly/quarterly filings with the CRA and StatsCan
- Assist with budget and forecasting processes
- Post secondary education in Accounting or Finance
- 4 – 7 years experience in an accounting role
- Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience is a preferred background
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Fully accountable for your work; demonstrates initiative, problem solving abilities and commitment to continuous learning.
Please forward your resume to the attention of: