Property Administrator/ Scarborough Shopping Centre
175 Bloor St East North Tower, Ste 500 Toronto, ON M4W 3R8
Our client, a very high profile and established Commercial Real Estate and Property Management firm, requires an experienced Commercial Property Administrator to join their dynamic team supporting a large Shopping Centre in the Scarborough area. You will work very closely with the Property Manager.
As a Property Administrator, you will be responsible for the following duties below.
- Administer tenant accounts receivable including the processing of monthly rent cheques and EFT/PAD payments, and monitoring/collection of arrears.
- Code, process and enter incoming invoices via accounting software.
- Maintain database of tenant lease terms and expiry details.
- Maintain an up to date contact list for all properties of Tenant Information
- Maintain an up to date Contractor List for all properties.
- Maintain Utility Registers for each property.
- Prepare and issue tenant billings, Rental Advice Notices and other routine tenant correspondence.
- Review tenant and head lease abstracts and ensure accuracy of rent rolls. To include the simulation and review of monthly rent roll to assist Property Manager.
Salary Range 45-55k PLUS Bonus
- Candidate should possess a post-secondary education.
- 3-5 years accounting or property administration experience.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience is required.
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Excel.
- Experience with JDE or equivalent property management software (Yardi).
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and or email@example.com