Shift Manager /Sr. Shop Foreman
Urgently looking for Shift Manager/Sr. Shop Foreman-2 for our client, a prestigious transportation/logistics company in Mississauga! Very lucrative salary & benefits.
Status: Full Time/Perm
Location: Mississauga, ON
Available Shifts: Monday to Friday
1. Morning shift- 4: 00AM to 12: 30PM
2. And Late afternoon shift- 5: 00PM to 1: 30AM
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work order Management
- SRO (Standard Repair Order) creation with proper ATA/VRMS Codes for every section
- Ensure proper SRT’ s are added to each SRO via the Motor look up module.
- Accurate and timely management of SRO statuses (Open, Complete, Closed)
- Review and authorization of all SRO’ s (shift manager authorization limit $2000) prior to closing SRO’ s.
- Manage Shop Productivity /Throughput
- Goal is to be 90% productive
- Management of individual indirect time labor codes to ensure shop throughput goals are achieved.
- Manage Shop Efficiency
- Tech & shift level compliance to SRT’ s
- Support Tech’ s with diagnostics and technical development as required to meet efficiency targets.
- Act as a liaison between shop floor and parts department to endure shop efficiency targets are achieved.
- Technician Management
- Attendance management
- Time Card authorization via TINA EDIT module
- Progressive Discipline
- Performance Appraisals (annually)
- Training & Development.
- WSIB Incident investigation and associated follow up.
- Equipment Down Time
- Responsibility to meet or exceed CCS Fleet O.O.S and Down time KPI’ s
- Manage PM appointment process, Triage process, and ERR’ s to ensure maximum fleet uptime
- Budget Responsibilities
- Shared responsibility for Shop budget
- Shared responsibility for individual unit Total cost of ownership.
- Technical Responsibilities
- Proficient with all diagnostic software and proven ability to support tech development with these software systems.
- Subject Matter expert for the following
- On Command Connection
- CCS Telematics
- XRS e-log system
- On Going OEM Training
- Ensure all safety standards and policies are adhered to.
- Shared Participation with monthly facility audits.
- WSIB & Return to Work program management
- Responsibility for monthly tool box meetings.
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- 310T Journeyperson
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a 310T Journeyperson
- Previous supervisory experience (minimum 1 year required as a foreperson or similar)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal & leaderships skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Good attention to detail
Please share your resume with Ruchika Kohi on firstname.lastname@example.org